Friday’s are all about feeling good. Working hard, but knowing the weekend is right around the corner. To celebrate the end of each week – we’re running a Fun Friday Quiz.
You can test your wits against our fiendishly tricky questions to try and win some amazing squidgy mini Which? Trusted Traders vans. (N.B. These definitely won’t get you to work but giving them a squeeze might help take the sting out of Monday mornings).
The quiz question will be posted at 10am each Friday and we’ll give you all weekend to think about it. Entries need to be posted as a comment on our Facebook post, or a reply on our Tweet by midday the following Monday.
So join us on social media for Fun Fridays if you’d like to win!
Competition terms and conditions outlined below:
1. The competition will open on Friday 24th March 2017 and will run weekly for a five (5) week period until Monday 24th April 2017 (the “Competition Period”). Each week during the Competition Period, the competition will open at 10am UK time on Friday (the “Opening Time”) and close at 12pm UK time on Monday (the “Closing Time”).
2. We will announce the Competition each week in a post on our Facebook page
(https://www.facebook.com/WhichTrustedTraders/) (the “Post”) and a tweet on our Twitter page
(https://twitter.com/WhichTraders) (the “Tweet”) on or before the Opening Time. To enter the Competition, you must:
a) correctly answer the question featured in the graphic posted, AND
b) write the correct answer as a comment on the Post, and/or as a reply to our Tweet, before Closing Time.
3. Entry to the Competition is free and is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, excluding:
a) employees of Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association;
b) non-employees working at Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association, their immediate families and anyone living in the employee's or non-employee’s household. Proof of age may be required.
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to one (1) entry per Facebook and/or Twitter account,
5. By entering the Competition (in accordance with clause 2 above) you will be deemed to have understood these terms and conditions.
6. There will be one (1) Prize available each week. The prize is a van-shaped stress ball (as pictured) (the “Prize”). No cash alternatives are available. Which? reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for an alternative prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
7. There will be one (1) Prize winner (the “Winner”) each week. The Winner will be selected at random by computer from all eligible entries received before the Closing Time.
8. We will announce the Winner on both our Facebook and Twitter page on or before 12pm UK time on each Monday following The Post (the “Prize-draw Date”). You agree that if you are selected as the Winner, we may disclose your full name and/or company name for this purpose.
9. As well as generally announcing the Winner in accordance with clause 8 above, we will require the winner to come forward and send us a private message via either Facebook or Twitter, and asking them to provide their postal address, to which the Prize will be sent. The Winner will be required to provide their postal address before their Prize can be released.
10. The Prize will be sent to the Winner at our expense, by post to the postal address provided within thirty (30) days of the winner providing their address.
11. If we have not heard from the Winner, or if the Winner fails to provide their postal address within thirty (30) days of the Prize-draw Date, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to consider the Winner to have forfeited the Prize and to withdraw the Prize entitlement of that person.
12. Which? takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
14. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. By entering this Competition, you agree that no legal liability shall attach to Facebook or Twitter in respect of any aspect of the operation of the Competition.
15. Which? reserves the right to withdraw or amend either the Competition or these terms and conditions at any time, without notice if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
16. The decision of Which? is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
18. The promoter of this Competition is Which? Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (company number 00677665) whose registered office is at 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF (“Which?”).