Yes, it’s that time of year again. BOB IS BACK!!! Our favourite penguin is here to celebrate the 12 trades of Christmas and help give away some great prizes in our Which? Trusted Traders Christmas prize draw.
Starting on 1st December we’ll be giving away a prize every weekday until 18th December. To be in with a chance of winning one of our terrific 12 prizes, all you have to do is locate the relevant posts on Facebook and Twitter – just look out for Bob the penguin.
On Facebook you need to answer Bob’s question and we’d love it if you shared the post too. On Twitter you must retweet our Bob graphic and reply using the #WTTprizedraw.
We’ve got a great selection of stocking fillers to give away, including some KitSound Outrun headphones – a Which? Best Buy, touch-screen phone gloves and some ice-cool penguin bottle openers.
The draw is free to enter - full terms and conditions for the Facebook draw are listed below. NB. There are separate terms and conditions for Facebook and Twitter. You can find the Twitter terms and conditions here.
And, finally, merry Christmas! Sing along now…
On the first day of Christmas, Which? Trusted Traders gave to me…
a bottle opener in the shape of a key.
On the second day of Christmas, Which? Trusted Traders gave to me…
some penguin wipes to clean my screen.
On the third day of Christmas, Which? Trusted Traders gave to me…
An amazing mouse pad – yes for free!
On the fourth day of Christmas, Which? Trusted Traders gave to me…
a Henry desktop vacuum cleaner.
On the fifth day of Christmas, Which? Trusted Traders gave to me…
Warmers for my hands!
On the sixth day of Christmas, Which? Trusted Traders gave to me…
Bosmere ice-scrapers for windscreen scraping
On the seventh day of Christmas, Which? Trusted Traders gave to me…
Touch-screen phone-gloves for smartphone swiping
On the eighth day of Christmas, Which? Trusted Traders gave to me…
A penguin shaped-opener for bottle opening.
On the ninth day of Christmas, Which? Trusted Traders gave to me..
KitSound Outrun headphones for high-quality listening.
Enough with the bad poetry - you’ve got the idea by now, right? So join us on social media this December and look out for Bob the penguin if you want to win.
Which? Trusted Traders Facebook Christmas Prize Draw 2017 – Terms and Conditions
1. The competition (the “Competition”) will open on Friday 1st December 2017 and will run on business days Monday to Friday, until Monday 18th December 2017 (the “Competition Period”). Each day during the Competition Period, the Competition will open at 10am UK time (the “Opening Time”) and close at 12pm midnight UK time the following day (the “Closing Time”).
2. We will announce the Competition each day in a post on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/WhichTrustedTraders/) (the “Post”) To enter the Competition, you must:
a) correctly answer the question featured in the graphic posted, AND
b) write the correct answer as a comment on the Post before Closing Time.
3. Entry to the Competition is free and is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, excluding:
a) employees of Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association; and
b) non-employees working at Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association, their immediate families and anyone living in the employee's or non-employee’s household. Proof of age may be required.
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to one (1) entry per Facebook account.
5. By entering the Competition (in accordance with clause 2 above) you will be deemed to have understood these terms and conditions.
6. There will be one (1) prize available each day. The prize shall an item up to the value of £25 chosen at Which?’s discretion (the “Prize”) No cash alternatives are available. Which? reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for an alternative prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
7. There will be one (1) Prize winner (the “Winner”) each day. The Winner will be selected at random by computer from all eligible entries received before the Closing Time.
8. We will announce the Winner on our Facebook page on or before 12 noon UK time the following business day the “Prize-draw Date”) (the "Announcement Post"). You agree that if you are selected as the Winner, we may disclose your full name and/or company name for this purpose.
9. As well as generally announcing the Winner in accordance with clause 8 above, In addition, we will tag the Winner in the Announcement Post and ask that they send us a direct message providing their postal address, to which we can send the Prize will be sent. The Winner will be required to provide their postal address before their Prize can be released.
10. The Prize will be sent to the Winner at our expense, by post to the postal address provided within thirty (30) days of the winner providing their address.
11. If we have not heard from the Winner, or if the Winner fails to provide their postal address within thirty (30) days of the Prize-draw Date, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to consider the Winner to have forfeited the Prize and to withdraw the Prize entitlement of that person.
12. Which? takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
14. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. By entering this Competition, you agree that no legal liability shall attach to Facebook in respect of any aspect of the operation of the Competition.
15. Which? reserves the right to withdraw or amend either the Competition or these terms and conditions at any time, without notice if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
16. The decision of Which? is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
18. The promoter of this Competition is Which? Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (company number 00677665) whose registered office is at 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF (“Which?”).