A double surface mounted plug socket got accidentally broken at my mother in laws home on a Saturday. It ended up hanging off the skirting board with live wires exposed, obviously in a dangerous condition. It is a very much needed socket and carers who look after my mother in law four times a day every day come close to it when addressing her care needs. I called Ben at about 7pm and when I explained the situation Ben offered to go and replace the socket and said he would be at the property at 8pm. He turned up promptly as per his promise and replaced the socket. Ben was friendly helpful and polite. His charge was reasonable considering it was a Saturday evening. We would definitely call Ben again for any electrical work.