I have over 30 years experience in telecommunications, starting out as an apprentice with BT, and I have been a freelance engineer for over 20 years.
I carry out all types of domestic and business telecoms-related work:
- Tracing and rectifying faults, especially broadband problems and wifi coverage issues
- Moving lines and sockets, renewing, re-routing, tidying or removing wiring during home renovation, window replacement etc.
- Installation of Cat 5e and Cat 6 network cabling
- Installation of additional telephone points
- Installation and maintenance of Panasonic telephone systems
Please feel free to give me a call - I am happy to provide free advice over the phone, as a visit may not even be required.