1. The competition begins at 12pm (GMT) on Wednesday 21st July 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 27th August 2021 (the “Closing Date/Time”).
2. To enter the prize draw you must:
a. meet the following eligibility criteria to become a Trusted Trader:
- be based in the UK and be eligible to work in the country
- work as a trader in:
- the consumer home improvement industry
- the motor servicing or motor repairs industries
- the repair or installation of white goods and ovens
- the repair of portable electrical equipment.
b. have completed your application form and paid your non-refundable assessment fee to become a Which? Trusted Trader
You can't apply if:
- your business has been operating for less than six months
- you sell door-to-door
- you have an active County Court Judgement – or one that is less than two years old
- anyone involved in running the business:
- has any unspent criminal convictions
- has ever been declared bankrupt has ever run a business that has become insolvent in the past 3 years or have had a number of companies that have become insolvent
- has a history of dissolving multiple companies
- we discover anything in the public domain that we would consider a risk to the reputation of our brand
3. By completing the application form and paying your application fee, and entering this prize draw you will be deemed to have understood and accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The prizes are 5 x £250 Red Letter Days gift vouchers (the “Prizes”). No cash alternatives are available. Which? reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of them) for alternative Prize(s) of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
5. There will be five Prize winners (the “Winners”). The Winners will be selected at random by a computer from all eligible entries received by Which? by the Closing Date/Time.
6. The Winner will be announced on Which? Trusted Traders Facebook and Twitter pages at 1pm on 24th May 2021 (the “Prize Draw Date”). You agree that if you are selected as the Winner, we may disclose your name/twitter handle/Facebook account name for this purpose.
7. As well as generally announcing the Winners in accordance with clause 7 above, we will contact the Winners directly by phone and email letting them know that they have been selected as the Winners and asking them to confirm their postal address where the gift voucher can be sent.
8. The prize will be sent to the postal address provided within 30 days of the Winner providing their postal address.
10. If we have not heard from a Winner, or if a Winner fails to provide their postal address within 30 days of the Prize Draw Date we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to consider the winner to have forfeited the prize and to withdraw the prize entitlement of that person.
11. Which? takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
13. Which? reserves the right to withdraw or amend either the competition/prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time, without notice if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
14. The decision of Which? is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
15. You agree that if you are the Winner, Which? may feature your name in promotional activities following the competition/prize draw.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
17. The promoter of the competition/prize draw is Which? Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (company number 00677665) whose registered office is at 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF (“Which?”).