1) The competition begins at 1am (GMT) on 1st November 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at midnight (GMT) on 30th November 2021 (the “Closing Date/Time”)
2) Entry to the prize draw is free and is open to all endorsed Which? Trusted Traders who meet the following criteria:
a) you must have no more than 19 employees;
b) you must have signed a Which? Trusted Trader agreement;
c) you must be up to date with all payments due to Which?
d) the trader you recommend (the “Recommended Trader”) must have no more than 19 employees.
e) Your Recommended Trader must not already be a Which? Trusted Trader and must meet our eligibility criteria as specified in our FAQs
f) Provided that the Recommended Trader passes our assessment and joins the Which? Trusted Traders scheme (and has no more than 19 employees), you will receive six months of your Which? Trusted Traders membership (“Membership”) at a 50% discount. If you pay for your Membership monthly you will receive the next six months at 50% discount except where there is insufficient time for us to stop your next payment being taken - in these circumstances you will receive the discount from the month following. If you pay annually we will provide you with a refund equal to three month’s payment. If the Recommended Trader is successfully endorsed by Which? Trusted Traders, they will also get their first six months at 50% off.
3) If you meet the above criteria then you can enter by:
a) Completing the form on this page: https://trustedtraders.which.co.uk/for-traders/trader-recommendations/ before the Closing Date/Time.
b) To recommend a trader we will need the trader’s name, company and telephone number (this is section 2 of the form). By providing us with a Recommended Trader's personal details you are confirming that you have obtained their consent for us to use those details to contact them in relation to this offer. We will only use these details in conjunction with this offer. Please note that if you recommend a trader, you will be stated as the person who has made the recommendation when we contact the Recommended Trader.
4) By completing the form and entering this prize draw you will be deemed to have understood and accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) The prize is a 2 x £200 Amazon gift vouchers (the “Prizes”). No cash alternatives are available. Which? reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of them) for alternative Prize(s) of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
6) There will be two Prize winners (the “Winners”). The Winners will be selected at random by a computer from all eligible entries received by Which? by the Closing Date/Time on 8th December 2021 (the “Prize Draw Date”.)
7) The Winner will be announced on Which? Trusted Traders Facebook and Twitter pages at 1pm on 9th December. You agree that if you are selected as the Winner, we may disclose your name/twitter handle/Facebook account name for this purpose.
8) As well as generally announcing the Winners in accordance with clause 8 above, we will contact the Winner directly by phone and email letting them know that they have been selected as the Winner and asking them to provide their email address, to which the prize will be sent. The Winner will be required to provide their email address before their prize can be released.
9) If we have not heard from the Winners, or if the Winners fails to provide their email address within 30 days of the Prize Draw Date we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to consider the winner to have forfeited the prize and to withdraw the prize entitlement of that person.
10) Which? takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
12) Which? reserves the right to withdraw or amend either the competition/prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time, without notice if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
13) The decision of Which? is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
14) You agree that if you are the Winner, Which? may feature your name in promotional activities following the competition/prize draw.
15) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
16) The promoter of the competition/prize draw is Which? Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (company number 00677665) whose registered office is at 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF (“Which?”).