It’s not easy to become a Which? Trusted Trader. But we know that some businesses really go the extra mile to make the most of their endorsement.
These traders make great use of the logo, take any actions needed to complete their endorsement quickly, provide excellent customer service and get a steady stream of reviews on their Trusted Traders profile page.
To recognise those traders that perform to the highest standards, we’re launching a ‘Certificate of Distinction’.
You’ll potentially be eligible to receive it on the anniversary of your endorsement, based on your performance on the scheme over the previous 12 months.
Give your customers confidence that they’re buying from a business they can count on. Become a Which? Trusted Trader.
How to get a Which? Trusted Traders Certificate of Distinction
Which? Trusted Traders automatically receive a ‘renewal certificate’ every year to confirm your endorsement for the next 12 months if you’ve maintained your Trusted Trader status.
The Certificate of Distinction will be an extra bonus that a select few traders will receive after their anniversary, if they meet the criteria.
You don’t need to apply for this certificate. We’ll award it to you if, over the previous 12 months, you have:
- gained a steady stream of reviews on your Which? Trusted Traders profile page – at least 12 during the qualifying period
- had few customer complaints and resolved them fairly, in our opinion
- completed all your endorsement actions within the agreed timeframe
- submitted all compliance documents (for example, insurance documents) to Which? Trusted Traders within agreed timeframes
- paid your membership fee on time every month
- received a positive result following a business risk check
- dealt with Which? Trusted Traders staff politely at all times
- complied with the terms and conditions of the endorsement scheme at all times.
The certificate is a measure of your performance over the past 12 months. It’s not easy to reach the required standard, so if your business receives the certificate, congratulations. It’s an achievement worth celebrating.
If you don’t receive the Certificate of Distinction, don’t be disheartened. You didn’t quite meet the criteria this year but the good news is, you still have a chance to get the certificate next time. Each year, on the anniversary of your endorsement, we wipe the slate clean and you can start working towards the required standard for the next 12 months.
For more information on the Certificate of Distinction and how you can meet the criteria, contact your account manager on 0117 456 6032 or email email@example.com