1. To be eligible to take up this promotion, an applicant must:
- a) be a current Gas safe registered engineer
- b) have 39 or less employees employed by their business;
2. The promotion expires on midday on 31st December 2020 (the Closing Date), unless otherwise specified by WTT.
3. Eligible applicants wishing to take up the offer must apply to be assessed by calling 0117 456 6032 before the Closing Date.
4. The WTT assessment process includes a face to face assessment from a Trading Standards assessor. As part of the assessment process WTT will review the eligible applicant’s business documentation, business practices, complaints handling processes, and a selection of customer references. They will also undertake a credit report on the eligible applicant’s business. For further details of the WTT assessment process, please call 0117 456 6032.
5. If an eligible applicant passes the WTT assessment process they will be entitled to 50% off the standard WTT membership rates that apply for the first six months of their membership, providing they remain a member of the Gas Safe. If an eligible applicant ceases to be registered with Gas safe, the discounted rate will cease to apply from the date the eligible applicant ceased to be a Gas Safe member. Membership fees vary depending on the size of the business. For further details of the current WTT membership rates, please call 0117 456 6032.
6. Membership of the WTT scheme is at all times subject to compliance with all WTT scheme terms and conditions, (including the WTT Code of Conduct), and payment of applicable fees.
7. WTT may refuse to accept any application at its absolute and sole discretion.
8. This promotion may be discontinued at any time by WTT.
9. By applying, all eligible applicants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and WTT will exclude any applicants for any breach of these terms and conditions.