Congratulations on becoming a Which? Trusted Trader. You now have your own profile page on our website.
Your profile is your chance to let potential customers know all about you and your business. To edit it, you’ll need to log in to the account we’ve set up for you.
Don’t have a profile yet? Become a Which? Trusted Trader and you get a profile on our website where you can showcase your business and customer.
Finding your account
There are two ways to log in:
- Head to our home page, and use the button that says ‘Log in to edit your profile’, which you can see in the bottom right of the image below.
- Use the ‘For businesses’ link in the menu, to take you through to the trader home page, then use the ‘Log in’ button on the top right, as shown below.
Both of these methods will take you to the central Which? login page, where you can enter your email address or username, and your password.
After logging in, you’ll be taken directly to your profile page, where you can add your details to your profile, edit it or navigate to other areas of the Which? Trusted Traders site to read our information and advice.
These login details will also give you access to all the information available to Which? members on the main Which.co.uk site, including our product reviews.
- Now that you’re logged in, see our seven steps to make your profile work for you
- Find out how to make the most of your endorsement
- Get some inspiration to use the Which? Trusted Traders logo in your business