Becoming endorsed as a Which? Trusted Trader can be a great way to show your company’s high standards of work and customer service.
On completion of the scheme's strict vetting, screening and post endorsement processes, you will be ready to increase your brand recognition and align with Which?’s reputation for trust and consumer confidence.
How to use your Which? Trusted Traders endorsement logo
The Which? Trusted Traders logo is a sign of trust, confidence and reliability in the mind of your customers - and potential customer - so it’s a good idea to display it with pride in every possible situation. We’ve come up with a handy list of ‘essential’ and ‘enhanced’ ideas to boost your brand and reputation through the endorsement.
Essential logo ideas
Vehicle Livery - Let your van become a portable billboard, by using it to advertise your service and showcase your certifications. Ask your Account Manager for our Which? Trusted Traders logo van stickers - we provide them at no extra cost, and they are a great way to advertise your endorsement.
Uniforms - Having the Which? Trusted Trader logo on your uniforms or workwear is one of the best ways to give your customers some reassurance when one of your staff knocks on the customer's door. After all, that first visit is likely to be the first face-to-face interaction that customer has had with your company, and they might like to be reminded of the endorsement.
Website- One of the first places a customer will look before deciding to use your business is likely to be your website. From our experience, adding the Which? Trusted Trader logo on the first page at eye level is the best way to ensure customers know you are endorsed. You could also embed our exclusive review widget. This pulls through your star ratings from your Which? Trusted Traders profile, and is a way to educate and reassure your customers that you are a reputable and trustworthy Trader. To do this, simply ask your Account Manager for your unique code.
Social Media -. As many consumers spend large amounts of time on platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, most modern businesses need to consider their online presence.. Consumers' first impressions matter, so it can be effective to incorporate the Which? Trusted Trader logo into you banner head, profile pictures and include it in other posts and pictures. Don't forget you can tag us on social media channels and use the hashtags #Which?TrustedTraders and #GetABetterVettedTrader
- All customer facing documents/letters/quotes - If your customer base is not tech savvy, consider adding the Which? Trusted Trader logo to your customer facing literature. This can include things like business cards, letters and quotes, ideally as part of your letterhead so it’s a prominent feature and they can quickly see that your business has been endorsed.
Enhanced logo ideas
Want to get the most out of the endorsement and achieve the coveted Which? Trusted Trader Champion title? Here are just some of the many ways you can go for gold
Merchandise - Consumers enjoy being offered gifts and merchandise. So, why not have some company branded items made up with the Which? Trusted Trader logo on them, which you can give to the customer. Not only are they getting a free gift, but they’ll also be reminded of your business’s endorsement each time they look at it. As some ideas to get you started, we’ve seen traders doing this with pens, stickers, coasters, T-shirts, beanies and car air fresheners.
The sky’s the limit - One of our Which? Trusted Traders, Ableworld, once took their endorsement logo to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro! While you don’t have to climb a mountain, this goes to show that the logo can be used in so many different ways, so we’d encourage you to be as creative as you can.
Champion Checklist - Ask your Account Manager for your copy of the ‘Champion’ Checklist, which can be used to inspire new ideas and track your progress on your way to the coveted ‘Champion’ status. Once you have completed the majority of the sections, you can be sure that your business is utilising its endorsement to its full potential.
- Apply for Trader of the Month/Year - Our monthly and annual awards exist to recognise the businesses that best embody our values and offer exceptional service to their customers and communities. If you win, you’ll receive a winner’s logo that you can use for a year, which traders have displayed in locations such as their shop window, on their van and on their website. Not only is winning great for your business’s reputation, but you’ll also get entered into the running for Trader of the Year and be invited to our annual Which? Awards ceremony.
Want to become a Which? Trusted Trader?
Give your customers extra confidence by getting vetted and endorsed by Which? Trusted Traders. Our logo is a sure sign of trust and is likely to make your business stand out. Millions of people trust Which? because we’re the UK’s consumer champion – passing our rigorous assessment shows everyone that you mean business. For more information on becoming a Which? Trusted Trader, please contact us today on 029 2267 0040. Lines are open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Find out more about the benefits of becoming a Which? Trusted Trader
- Read what our Endorsed Traders value about their endorsement
- Member of a trade association or scheme? Check out Who Which? Trusted Traders are partnered with from your industry