Do not use this company.
This company is not so Smart, and I wouldn’t recommend them. They don’t always adhere to the agreement, and don’t communicate very well. They took an initial deposit of 25% of the contract price, as per the agreement, but they took a whopping 65% when they installed the solar panels, meaning that they had taken a total of 90% of the contract value. This breached both their own contract conditions and that of their governing body (the RECC), which both state that the maximum which the customer should pay is 60% of the total contract price, which includes the 25% deposit. Therefore we overpaid them by 30% of the total contract price. In addition to this they took instructions from the builder despite our very specific request not to do so, leaving us significantly out of pocket. The governing body (the RECC) have no teeth and appeared unable / unwilling to take any action against their member despite the blatant breach of their regulations, which they have now admitted. We took the company to the Arbitrator, who awarded us some of our money back and an apology by a specific date. They couldn’t even stick to the date provided and we had to chase them for the money and the apology, which wasn’t worth the paper it was written on. Use this company at your own risk with our warnings, but we certainly wouldn’t recommend them, and would have given them no stars if that was an option. Avoid at all costs, otherwise it will cost you. We lost thousands of pounds because of them.