We’ve got some fantastic ‘Which? Trusted trader’ hats to be won. The competition is open to all our endorsed Which? Trusted traders. All you have to do is respond to our Facebook or Twitter competition post with a sentence about your company’s highlight of 2017. Our competition post will go up on Facebook and Twitter on Wednesday 10th January and you’ll have until Wednesday 24th January to respond.
A lucky 15 winning Which? Trusted traders will then receive a set of three hats to help keep them warm this winter.
************* UPDATE *************
And the winners are...
Gary Murphy Kitchen Design
M Broer Heating
2 RED Ltd
Charles Ellis Builders
Vale Lifestyle Services
Gary Blair Ltd
Wainwright Tree Stump Removal
Justin Bucknell Electrical
Smart Moving Solutions
Congratulations from all of us at Which? Trusted Traders.
1. The prize-draw will open on Wednesday 10th January 2018 (the “Opening Date”) and will close on Wednesday 24th January 2018 (the “Closing Date”), (the “Prize-draw Period”).
2. We will announce the prize-draw on the Opening Date in a post on our Facebook
a. comment on the Post with a short sentence describing your company's personal highlight of 2017 as a Which? Trusted trader; OR
b. comment on the Tweet with a short sentence describing your company's personal highlight of 2017 as a Which? Trusted trader,
both before Closing Date.
3. Entry to the prize-draw is free and is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, who are currently endorsed Which? Trusted traders, excluding:
a. employees of Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association; and
b. non-employees working at Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association, their immediate families and anyone living in the employee's or non-employee’s household. Proof of age may be required.
4. Entry to the prize-draw is limited to one (1) entry per Facebook or Twitter account.
5. By entering the prize-draw (in accordance with clause 2 above) you will be deemed to have understood these terms and conditions.
6. You warrant that the Comment or Reply does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, and that you have obtained the consent of any individuals who may feature in the Comment or Reply prior to entering the prize-draw.
7. On posting the Comment or Reply you hereby grant to us, with immediate effect, an irrevocable, non-exclusive, non-terminable, world-wide royalty-free licence to use and reproduce the Comment or Reply in whole or in part in any of our magazines, books, on any website, internet publication or multimedia device and in any promotional or campaigning material.
8. The prize is three (3) Which? Trusted traders hats (the “Prize”) for each Winner. No cash alternatives are available. Which? reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for an alternative prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
9. There will be fifteen (15) Prize winners (the “Winner”). The Winner will be selected at random by computer from all eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
10. We will announce the Winner on our Facebook and Twitter pages on Thursday 25th January 2018 (the “Prize-draw Date”). You agree that if you are selected as the Winner, we may disclose your full name and/or company name for this purpose.
11. The Winner will be required to provide their postal address before their Prize can be released.
12. The Prize will be sent to the Winner at our expense, by post to the postal address provided within thirty (30) days of the winner providing their address.
13. If we have not heard from the Winner, or if the Winner fails to provide their postal address within thirty (30) days of the Prize-draw Date, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to consider the Winner to have forfeited the Prize and to withdraw the Prize entitlement of that person.
14. Which? takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise
16. The prize-draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By entering this prize-draw, you agree that no legal liability shall attach to Facebook or Twitter in respect of any aspect of the operation of the prize-draw.
17. Which? reserves the right to withdraw or amend either the prize-draw or these terms and conditions at any time, without notice if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
18. The decision of Which? is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
19. You agree that if you are the Winner, Which? may feature your name, written entry (as described at clause 2 b), in promotional activities following the prize-draw.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
21. The promoter of the prize-draw is Which? Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (company number 00677665) whose registered office is at 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF (“Which?”)